This is a quick tutorial on how you can remove background from an image in no more than 5 seconds using a Free Online Background Remover Tool.
Sometimes, you really want your images with plain, transparent or simply white background. You might be requiring such an image for some official work or for some other purpose. Most of the people usually do not have their images clicked in front of white or plain backgrounds. And most of the time, our good pictures are clicked against colorful backgrounds, such as in the daylight or under nature’s beauty.
Anyways, if somebody thinks of removing background from images, then the first thought in the mind comes to use some image editing software like Adobe Photoshop and that requires good editing skills. But what if I say, you can remove any kind of background from any kind of image in no more than 5 seconds using an online tool?
Well, that’s all that I’m going to teach you in this article. You don’t need any image editing or Photoshop skills. All you need is an image from which you want to remove the background and an active internet connection. The process is completely Free.
Steps To Remove Background From An Image
Follow the given steps to remove any kind of background from an image in less than 5 seconds.
- Visit remove.bg, it’s a great website that offers the service of removing background from images quickly.
- Now, you’ve to submit your image from which you want to remove the background.
You can do this in four different ways.
- The first way is to click on the Upload Image button. The selection box will open after clicking on the Upload image button and you’ve to just browse through the files and folder to choose the image to remove its background.
- The second way is to drag and drop the image file to the upload box.
- The third option is to paste the URL of the image.
- The fourth option is a great one. This tool support base64 images. It means that you can copy the images to your clipboard and can paste it into this tool window by using the shortcut key to paste. In Windows or Linux, it is
Ctrl + Vand in Mac, it is
Command + V.
I’ve uploaded the image using the drag and drop method. As soon as the image will be uploaded, it will immediately process it to remove the background. And as you can see in the above GIF image, it hardly took 2 seconds to process the image and to remove its background.
- The background is now removed, now click on the Download button to save the processed image without background on your computer.
Although, this tool is pretty accurate and good in removing the image backgrounds yet there are always chances of minor mistakes. For the image I’ve used for this tutorial, it slightly takes included a part of the chair on which the woman is sitting, maybe because the image is too close to the image and is not a part of the background.
Anyways, for most of the normal images like profile pictures this tool does a really great job as shown in the featured image of this article.
Editing Tools For Removed Background Image
Editing options are also provided in this tool for adding colors to the transparent background or simply to make other changes like blurring the background instead of removing it. Let’s try these editing tools. Given below is the original image with the background.
Blurring Image Background
In the background tab, you can choose from the different levels of blurs that you want to add to the original image. I’ve chosen the last blur level and the resultant image is displayed before.
Adding New Background
Similarly, you can choose to have a plain color background or you can choose to have a new image in place of the old image background. Some of the images are already provided in the editing tools and you can choose from them. If you want to add a custom background, simply click on the Select Photo option to upload your own image to be used as the image background.
Given below is the example of using the editing tools for adding a specific color to the removed background image.
The use of remove.bg tool for removing backgrounds from your image is quick and easy. It will only take a couple of seconds to remove the background from your images by following the tutorial given in this article. This will also save a lot of your time doing the same thing in an image editing tool.
You’d also like to read the following linked related articles.
- 5 Best WordPress Image Compression Plugins
- JPG Vs PNG Comparison – Which is Better? (Quality & Size)
- Favicon – What It is, How To Create & Add To Website
I hope you found this image background removal tutorial helpful if so, do share it with maximum people to spread this really handy knowledge tip. You can use the social media icons provided on this page to quickly share the article on social media. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to WTMatter for more such articles.
Feel free to make use of the comments section for any kind of queries related to this article.